And other things I learned the hard way.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So here's the skit...

My camera is officially dead. Which sorta sucks because this camera was on loan to replace my ACTUAL camera that died.

I just have no fucking luck when it comes to technology apparently.

So all the fantabulous home-did specials I had planned (Super Happy Fun Baby Bean Mash, Toymaking 101) and WTGDDE (because I've been on a roll of AWESOME FOOD) and even a garden update (onions, I fucking GROW THEM!) ALLL have been tossed shamelessly to the wayside because I can't snap pictures.

Or draw crappy pictures. (Anyone, anyone else know that blog? I loves it.)

Soooo...I'm at an crossroads. I can either simply explain my home-dids sans pictures. Or wait until I get a new camera (My birthday is on the 29th. Seriously, I need a freaking camera).

Or, like I am doing now, open this up to the peanut gallery.

My darlings, what would you like to see?

I realize that I've fallen slack in the blogging, but a combination of the aforementioned camera ass-fuckery and extreme business in the social commitment/doctor appointments/Alley having an ultra-personal and completely horrendous reaction to a new medication...kinda left me whipped.

But I'm here! I'm doing things! I'm making things! I have things to say dammit!

What would you like to see/hear? Lemmie know.

And if the blog-o-sphere here won't let you comment, drop me some love on AssBook.

Oh and a quick recap of other fun things that's going on:


Vocabulary (words used PROPERLY): 7
Newest word/phrase: Thank you (used at completely improper times)
Steps taken: 1
Reaction from step: Sit down and protest
What happened when we turned on Indiana Jones last week: Dancing and clapping
Number of teeth: 9 (SOOO happy I'm not breastfeeding at this point)
Times she's tried to eat the cat's face: I've lost count. Seriously.

Drop me love! Let me know! Or drop me hate. I work pretty well in both directions...

No comments:

Post a Comment