And other things I learned the hard way.

Monday, August 15, 2011

What to expect when you're..reading?

Me and this camera. I swear to God, if I could beat up or smite and inanimate object of my choice it would be this goddamn camera.

Between it not turning on. Sucking batteries dry in minutes. Not taking pictures. And the most recent stupidity, the shutter didn't open.

UGH *throws her arms up*

I keep meaning and wanting to take photos.

But the goddamn assface camera...

*sigh*

So, things that I HAVE managed to capture on film that you should expect to see soon:
1.) Cute baby on teh go go
2.) WTGDDE
3.) Toymaking 101. (I know I've mentioned this blog before, but I'm still working on it.)
4.) Baby Thesaurus. No, not a dinosaur, a phonetic guide to what your kid might b saying. (this one should be fun, feel free to send me your contributions and I can add them)

So hopefully in the next few days I can get one or two of these up.

Until then, y'all keep being awesome and I'll try to keep the funny coming.

Love and a punch to the face,
Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment