And other things I learned the hard way.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Intelligent Couponing Results

So I used to post these on my facebook and then I stopped.

Because I was worried people would be all like "OH! So you think you're BETTER than us because you save money!"...or...something.

But it was recently brought to my attention that people liked reading them, and missed them.

So screw it!

I'm posting them here!

On this particular trip I had a WIC check, a rain check, newspaper and printed coupons and my bonus card.


Also includes a 10 pound bag of potatoes and a pound and a half of yellow onions.

Total before savings: $96.05
Total savings: $36.84
Total after savings: $59.21

I admit, a very large trip. But it's the week before Thanksgiving and I'm about to have a house guest. So extra supplies were needed.

And for giggles...

We've had our bonus card plus or minus six months now...
Year to date bonus card savings: $327.47
That does NOT include coupons. Just in store deals/freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment