And other things I learned the hard way.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Several day of WINNING!

The talking...OH THE TALKING...

1.) New words at every corner. They aren't great or whole words. But purple, cookie, elmo, movie...the are all flying out of her mouth.

It's absolutely cutest that she now says good girl after we say it to her.

2.) One of my very bestest friends has not only managed to become engaged to a phenomenal gentleman, but last night was their italian themed engagement party. AND, as if that wasn't enough, she asked me to be IN her wedding. I am amazingly flattered and excited :)

3.) The cooler weather. I adore fall and I know I've mentioned it before, but it's totally worth of another round of cheers.

4.) Good times with good friends. Nothing beats a dancing Wookie with a sparkler.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so so glad you said yes!!! I can't imagine the day without you there with me, I love the pants off you!!!

    ReplyDelete