And other things I learned the hard way.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Simple Pleasures, day 2

I am in a rabid mood. Purely volatile. Horrifically nasty.

This is really really short today.

The No Suck Zone:

1.) The kid said "Elmo". Clearly. Questioningly. While looking at the dvds. As in "Mother dear, WHERE are all the Elmo shows??"

I don't really have anything else.

I had fully intended to post today about the amazingness that were to be my homedid cinnamon rolls.

Alas, I failed.

No, that's not true...the RECIPE failed me.

But, in case you think that because I have a blog, and I'm funny and I cook things that I am without flaw...allow me to correct you.

They didn't rise. They were hard. And they took twice as long to bake as they should have.

*stabby eyes*

So there you go. Indignant happiness. Happiness against my will.

She said Elmo. *sigh*

Better tomorrow? One can hope.

Hopefully she won't get stuck IN the wrought iron railing again today.

Oh yes...again.

But THAT is another blog.

Love and face punches,
Alley

No comments:

Post a Comment