And other things I learned the hard way.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WT(L)GDDE

What the (littlest) Griffin done did eat.

I know I said I didn't like posed food.

But her lunch today was just too cute.

So I took a picture of it.


BBQ tofu, brussel sprouts tossed in coconut and mandarin oranges.

Wait wait... BRUSSEL SPROUTS?


Oh yes...


Sure looks tasty, don't it?

Now let's play a game...what do you think she ate the most of.

*sings Jeopardy theme song. Off key*

Did you say TOFU?


Talk about a dark horse in that race.

My child LOVES that bbq tofu I made her. and that couldn't make me happier. I honestly wasn't sure how she'd feel about it. I love the fact that she's an adventurous little omnivore that I don't have to fight with to get her to eat.

Though Todd was most impressed with the fact that she ate the whole meal off a plate for the first time and didn't fling it like a frisbee.

*sigh*

To each their own I guess.

1 comment: